Sunday, March 16, 2008

Va Bene (Grace's B-day Dinner)


Tonite I took Grace to an Italian restaurant located at Lan Kwai Fong for her Birthday.


Complimentary Italian Bread with Herb Dip and Brushetta Dip


We got the waiter to take picture of us when our dish arrived


I had the "Spaghetti Alle Vongole" = Spaghetti with fresh clams, garlic and extra virgin olive oil. By far the best Clam spaghetti I've ever had. The spaghetti is perfectly "Al Dente" and the flavoring in the sauce is just right


Grace had the Tagliatelle with Calamari and Mushrooms

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey Jeremy,

The spaghetti with fresh clam in Olive Oil looks good. How to make the Olive Oil sauce? What are the ingredients? I think it's not only Olive Oil, anything else? I don't want creamy sauce like Alfredo which is too fat.