Saturday, March 1, 2008

@ Airport: Gung Gung and Por Por's Departure back to Toronto



We had lunch at "Macao Harbor" before Gung Gung and Por Por depart for Toronto. All of us had "Taiwanese Noodles" at a Macau restaurant haha

I had the "Hung Siu Ou Yok Meen", the Shanghainese restaurant at Bayview and Highway 7 in Richmond Hill still served the best I've ever had




Family Group Picture



Bye Bye Por Por and Gung Gung, have a safe flight...I'll come visit u guys later this year. Kau Foo Jai said Gung Gung didnt looked like he wanted to leave..I think in his mind Gung Gung was thinking "Why are you pushing us away already, WE ARE NOT READY TO DEPART YET, STOP THIS CAR!!!"


Afterwards, Kau Foo Jai, Sai Kau Mo and I went to Phase 2 of airport to browse around. (Looks more like a shopping centre than an airport)


Our first stop was a Ball machine store, and I got 2 piece of Dragon Ball figures that I least wanted..Check out the 2 garbage figures below


Note to myself: Never waste money on Ball machines again


An automatic liquour mixing machine


The authentic Initial D Tofu deliverying car, wheres Edison and Jay Chou??


Next stop we went to an air-plane museum..Pix of me getting side swiped by a plane


So this is wat first class must be like


Bar that only serves Heineken...wonder when they will close down


Afterwards, we went to Tung Chung Citigate Outlet mall. I finally bought myself a pair of New Balance (Model 554) at discount price of HKD$329 ...Original price was HKD$460, got a great deal (I THINK)

No comments: