Monday, February 16, 2009

Joke: Ooga Booga!!!

Three Evangelical priests go to Africa to do missionary work. They are captured by an African tribe and accused of insulting and offending the religion of the tribe. The king of the tribe says, "Even if you have committed a crime, you are priests. Therefore I will offer you a choice in punishment. ooga booga or death?"

The first priest thinks, "I don't know what ooga booga is, but anything is better than death." So he says, "I choose ooga booga."

The King yells out, "OOGA BOOGA!"

Ten tribesmen rip off their loin cloths and screw the priest in the ass one after another.

The second priest sees all this and thinks to himself, "This is really bad, however, it's still better than the death". So he chooses ooga booga.

The King yells out, "OOGA BOOGA".

Ten more tribesmen rip off their loin cloths and screw the second priest in the ass one after another.

The third priest thinks to himself, "I will not let that happen to me, I prefer death to such degradation."

He says to the King, "I choose death!"

"Very well," says the King, "DEATH!!!.... by OOGA BOOGA!!!"

No comments: