Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fat Angelos





Today Boss took us out to lunch at Fat Angelos to welcome our new accounting co-worker Jessica. I can honestly say, Fat Angelos is one of the worst Italian Restaurants I've ever been to. We had Snack Platter (with Deep fried Calamari, Brushetta, Deep fried soft crab), Spaghetti Carbonara, Seafood Risotto, and Angel hair tomato pasta. Each dish I can only eat couple of bites cause the food had no taste and flavoring. I seriously dont know how they stay in business or even open so many franchises in HK. I never felt I can cook Italian food so much better than any restaurant except for Fat Angelos. Only dish that taste ok was the Tiamisu, just because I know they bought the cake from some bakery store. Furthermore, the food aint that cheap, for that price I can eat at an authentic Italian restaurant that would taste 1000 times better. Thats my thought

No comments: